منتديات المحبة التعليمية والترفيهية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات المحبة التعليمية والترفيهية

الرئيسيةالبوابة*أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

VirtualDub 1.9.2 Build 31953 Experimental- Free

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sabs
Admin
Admin
sabs

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 3042
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2009

VirtualDub 1.9.2 Build 31953 Experimental- Free Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: VirtualDub 1.9.2 Build 31953 Experimental- Free   VirtualDub 1.9.2 Build 31953 Experimental- Free Icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 23, 2009 5:27 am

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

A very good video capture and processing program

VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit Windows platforms, licensed under the GNU General Public License.

It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video.

It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters.VirtualDub is a software that allows you to capture and process video files.

VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.

I basically started VirtualDub in college to do some quick capture-and-encoding that I wanted done; from there it's basically grown into a more general utility that can trim and clean up video before exporting to tape or processing with another program.

I released it on the web and others found it useful, so I've been tinkering around with its code ever since. If you have the time, please download and enjoy.

What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]

· 1.9.2 is now out as a new experimental release. This version mainly solidifies the changes to the filter system made in 1.9.1, with reworked allocators to further reduce memory usage and caching improvements for better performance.

· Several users have asked me why the "run as job" option was moved from the save dialogs to submenu options in 1.9.x. The reason why I removed it is that I was getting a lot of reports of people unable to write any files with VirtualDub, which turned out to be due to unintentionally leaving that flag on. Unfortunately, this made those batch commands a bit more annoying to get to. 1.9.1 added a keyboard shortcut for batching "save as AVI" as a stopgap. 1.9.2 now allows reconfiguration of all keyboard shortcuts for commands on the menu, which allows all of the remaining batch commands to be accessed quickly. This turned out to be easier to implement than I had expected, with the exceptions being that (a) storing the shortcuts in both a forward and backward...

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
VirtualDub 1.8.8 Build 30091 Stable
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
or
VirtualDub 1.9.2 Build 31953 Experimental
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

VirtualDub 1.9.2 Build 31953 Experimental- Free
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Free Studio
» Free Audio Dub 1.7.6.78
» FrostWire 4.20.5 - Free
» Access Your PC or Mac From Anywhere. 100% Free
» ZoneAlarm Free 9.2.105.000

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات المحبة التعليمية والترفيهية :: الانترنت و الكمبيوتر Internet and PC :: صوت Audio + فديو Video-
انتقل الى: