منتديات المحبة التعليمية والترفيهية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات المحبة التعليمية والترفيهية

الرئيسيةالبوابة*أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Click-N-Type 3.03.0404

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sabs
Admin
Admin
sabs

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 3042
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2009

Click-N-Type 3.03.0404 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Click-N-Type 3.03.0404   Click-N-Type 3.03.0404 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 08, 2010 10:08 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Click-N-Type is an on-screen virtual keyboard designed for anyone with a disability that prevents him or her from typing on a physical computer keyboard. As long as the physically challenged person can control a mouse, trackball, touch screen or other pointing device, this software keyboard allows you to send keystrokes to virtually any Windows application or DOS application that can run within a window. The Click-N-Type Virtual Keyboard is a 32 bit application that requires Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win-7 or later. There are other onscreen virtual keyboards around but you'll find Click-N-Type the easiest to use for getting text into problematic applications. Try them all. You'll see they all work fine while typing into Notepad or WordPad, but when you attempt to do some real work, with all but the expensive ones, you'll get really annoyed really fast. The Click-N-Type Soft Keyboard was designed with ease of use foremost in mind. Oh yes, it's FREE. If you need it, you can have it. I've seen too many people trying to make money off disabled people. Of course, if you'd like to drop Bridget a line at [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] with any comments, I guess I couldn't stop you. If you do, we can keep you informed of any fixes and/or future enhancements.

Click-N-Type Language Packs
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
الكود:

Download
http://cnt.lakefolks.com/features.htm#New303

[u]Portable version[/u]
http://cnt.lakefolks.com/portable.htm
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Click-N-Type 3.03.0404
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Click-N-Type 3.03.0400
» Make Your Windows Genuine in Single Click

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات المحبة التعليمية والترفيهية :: الانترنت و الكمبيوتر Internet and PC :: PC System Utilities Software-
انتقل الى: