منتديات المحبة التعليمية والترفيهية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات المحبة التعليمية والترفيهية

الرئيسيةالبوابة*أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Where's My PC 1.2.5

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sabs
Admin
Admin
sabs

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 3042
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2009

Where's My PC 1.2.5 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Where's My PC 1.2.5   Where's My PC 1.2.5 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Where's My PC!?
According to Safeware Insurance Agency in Columbus Ohio, more than 600,000 laptops are lost or stolen each year with a recovery rate of less than 2%. When you lose computer you lose a lot more than just the few hundred dollars the computer was worth. You lose the photos and videos of your children that can never be replaced. You lose your college thesis or the business report you've been working on for the last 6 months. The one that was going to get you that big promotion. Regardless of what you have on your computer, losing it is always BAD. So why not do everything you can to protect your investment?

Where's My PC!? is free software designed to help you recover your PC if it gets lost or stolen. Here's how it works:

At user-defined intervals Where's My PC!? pings our servers to determine your current IP address. It then logs that IP address in a database which the user can access remotely via this website. Knowing the IP address of their computer gives the user the ability to identify the computer's approximate location. While the general public can only trace an IP to within a few hundred yards, local law enforcement will be able to determine the EXACT location of your computer, be it a house, apartment or whatever. While we can't guarantee that this software will get you your computer back, it certainly can't hurt to have.

Once set up, Where's My PC!? is entirely autonomous. It runs silently on startup and requires absolutely no user-input, so you can just set it and forget it. And at only 500KB, meaning that it's small and compact enough to run constantly in the background without decreasing system performance whatsoever.

To be perfectly honest, this software is not entirely unique. There is other software out there that does the same job. Some of it's good, some of it isn't. Some of it's free, and some of it's not so free. Where's My PC!? is absolutely 100% FREE. There's no "Pro Version" that costs $x.xx every month and there are no annoying pop-up advertisements built into the program. You don't need to sign any contracts or provide any personal information. The bottom line is that this program does what it says without a problem-- FOR FREE

الكود:
Download
http://download.cnet.com/Where-s-My-PC/3000-2094_4-75451057.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Where's My PC 1.2.5
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات المحبة التعليمية والترفيهية :: الانترنت و الكمبيوتر Internet and PC :: Security & Privacy-
انتقل الى: